Thursday, September 6, 2012

Back to blogging

My poor blog has been a wee bit neglected for the past year and a half! I don't have much excuse, except that life with 3 boys keeps me busy!  Our youngest was born on January 24, 2012 and has rounded out our family very nicely!  I will do a blog post about him later. The bigger boys are enjoying having a baby brother and he adores them.  No one can make him laugh like his big brothers can! I have been trying to get a day home up and running, as I felt that with 3 boys, finding time to do the 20 or so hours of paperwork required for home assessments was just going to be too much.  We've had some challenges in getting kids who are a good fit in our home, so it's been a slow start, but we have a 4 year old boy right now who we really enjoy and are hoping will stick around! 
In other news, Cole is starting Junior Kindergarten this year and my Zachers turns 3 tomorrow!  So I have lots of blog fodder.

I have decided it is time to return to blogging so I will have a chronical of our lives for my boys.  Even if no one else reads it, I'd like to have a permanent record of our activities, the sweet, funny, and challenging things they say and do, and our journey together as a family. 

No comments: