I have seen a few friends do this, and decided it was a good idea. I love taking pictures, and maybe if I focus on taking at least one a day, my photography skills will improve. I decided to do it on January 1, thinking that was a perfect day to start, but didn't actually get a picture taken that day. So, we'll go from Jan. 2, 2011 to Jan. 2, 2012. I'm sure most of my pictures will be of my kids. It will be fun to watch them change and grow day by day through the pictures!
The only problem is that I seem to be physically incapable of taking only one picture at a time! So, by the end of the year, I am going to have not 365 pictures, but probably 36500! My husband, who already thinks I take far too many pictures, will be so pleased!
So, without further ado, here are the pictures for January 2 and 3.
The boys playing tickle monster with daddy. They sure enjoyed having him home for over a week at Christmas!
Cole says he's taking a nap under the tree. No, we haven't taken it down yet. Cole loves it. He says it's still Christmas and it should be Christmas forever!
1 comment:
I'm so impressed that you are doing this! I have always wanted to join in but just haven't had the guts to commit!! :) Love the picture of the tickle fight!!
Post a Comment