I decided when I was pregnant with Zach that I wanted to try this babywearing thing. I carried Cole around a lot, but figured, with a toddler who was going to need my attention, I was going to need my hands free once in a while. So I got a couple of different baby carriers - a Cuddly wrap and a sling. Actually, the sling was given to me by my aunt. I really like using both of them, although I'm a bit ashamed to admit that I have only recently figured out how to wear the sling properly so that it doesn't cut into my shoulder! Now that Zach is getting bigger, I'm really wanting to get an Ergo carrier, as I hear great things about them. Just have to convince my husband it's a good investment!
Yesterday, I was tying on my wrap to put Zach, who was being a fussy muss into it, and Cole decided he wanted to be carried in it instead. Cole thought it was pretty cool!
Okay, my baby is not allowed to be doing this already!! He's not pulling himself up, but his balance is amazing! He'd better not start walking soon, or I am going to cry! ;)
Going after mommy's phone already! I think big brother taught him that!
No comments:
Post a Comment