In other news... we had a fun, busy weekend. On Saturday, we took the boys to see Sesame Street Live. Cole loves Elmo! He was quite excited about it, and I think it lived up to his expectations. Although he did find it a little long. Maybe because he was excited because Daddy had told him we were going to go look for a new "jeep car" (powerwheels jeep) for him after the show. I thought it was very well done, I was quite impressed with the staging, and it was fun taking the boys to their first show. Zach really enjoyed it too - he was clapping and dancing along! I'm quite pleased that both my boys really seem to enjoy music.
As promised, we did go shopping for a new jeep car afterwards. The boys have a third hand Power Wheels jeep that seems to be on its last legs and no longer runs, and Cole has really been wanting to drive it. After I think over an hour of deliberating, we ended up with a John Deere pick-up type vehicle. Cole had great fun trying it out later that evening. He's not the world's best driver! He got stuck in the trees, almost took out our fence a few times, almost ran me over, ran into his slide... I dread the day he gets his license! :)
A few pictures of Sesame Street
Cole's favorites, Elmo and Abby Cadabby
Trying out the new jeep. Zach's not too sure about his brother's driving...
Hmm, actually, I guess this is kind of fun!
Of course, he may have thought twice if he'd seen this before he got in the car with big brother!
My littlest one is becomming quite the little monkey!
He's already figured out how to get up the slide!
Hey, where'd my chauffeur go?
Loves chewing on those fingers!
And yes, he climbed into the sandbox by himself too!
2 comments:
Fun post B!! For a while, everytime I mopped the kitchen floor, I would busy the kids with a tent made with the chairs from the kitchen table and a blanket...they loved it, and I had an empty kitchen to mop!
Your boys are growing into such cute little friends! :)
Looks like a great time! We have been making tents for Quintin lately, so he has been enjoying them too! I love reading about your boys together...makes me feel good about if I were to have another boy.
~Heather
Post a Comment