Tuesday, April 6, 2010

First bath together!

Now that Zach is sitting up so well, we decided that he was ready to try out his first bath in the big tub.  His big brother needed a bath too, so I decided to try giving them a bath together.  It was great!  For the first few minutes, Zach pretty much ignored Cole and was just busy chewing on a toy.  But then Cole splashed, and I said, "splash" and Zach thought that was great, and started splashing his own hands!  Then Cole started throwing toys and saying "splash" and Zach thought that was absolutely hilarious!  He was screaming with laughter!  It was so cute!  They are really starting to take an interest in one another now and interact with and play together.  It is so sweet to watch!
It's hard to get good pictures while I'm concentrating on making sure Zach stays upright and Cole doesn't land a flying arm or foot in his face, but here's one that came out pretty cute and doesn't show anything inappropriate!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah...that is SO cute! I know what you mean about taking pics and safety! Quin doesn't quite sit himself up yet so I am always so nervous!